Sunday, September 7, 2014

On the road again

At long last I am going to resume my blog for an upcomming road trip.  I plan to hit the road on about Sept. 12 and will be traveling for about two months.  Plans are to make a clockwise tour of the US with a side trip over to Nova Scotia and down the east coast then back across the south.  My trusty camper & I have no set schedule so this will be a supprise as to where / what I do.
A big home project that I completed in the spring of 2014 is a cactus garden in part of my back yard.  It measures about 35` x 25` and has over 50 different plants.  It is a good thing since we are in a drought situation this year.
Been hiking in the Sierras and still bicycle riding (1,500 miles this year).   Got up into the northwest / into Canada. 
Of course still doing small jobs for regular costomers and having a good retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment