Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday 6/9/12

I am finally off on my road trip up the west coast and into the Canadian Rockies.  At the end of the first day I am just south of Redding Ca. in a RV park.  It is very windy and yesterday I drove into a head wind most of the day.  Due to that my truck / camper got only 14.5 MPG !!!!!
This morning I was rocked awake and it is getting stronger.  No fun driving in this but ......
I am heading for Lassen Volcanic Nat. Park and then to Mt. Shasta before heading into Oregon. 
Sorry but no pictures yet although I could have taken a lot of  pictures of the 2.5 hours slog through San Francisco traffic.  Of course I hit it a rush hour on a Friday - good planning.  I can not imagine how those people endure that every day. 
Heading north (into more head wind) but into every life a little wind must fall..........

No comments:

Post a Comment